Why should I try really hard to get an American girl, when I can easily find a much better looking Chinese girl for half the effort?

American girls seem to think that the best girls are the "hardest ones to get", and that guys should have to try really hard to get them. A lot of them play hard to get, pretend not to be into you, give you mixed signals etc, which is so annoying. I thought about it, and I could try and put up with all these games, I could try to decode what her feelings are, I could go out of my way and out of my comfort zone to talk to her, but its just not worth it. American girls have so many expectations of what the guy should do. Unless she is a millionaire supermodel, I am not going to waste my time doing any of that. No, I am not going to be a prince charming who fights off an army to save her, if there is an army between me and this girl, I'll just go find another girl. I spent all of last year studying in China, and Chinese girls are just so much easier to date then Americans. In China if a girl likes you it is abundantly clear. She is always around you, she showers you with compliments, she tries to get close to you. I had multiple girls, several of whom I would classify as "very beautiful"(by both my standards, and Chinese standards), actually come up and talk to me and initiate a conversation (something American girls dont do, they try to get your attention rather then approaching you, and if you dont approach them, 9 times out of 10 they give up) with me. I dated one Chinese girl for most of the time I was there and she was awesome. She was gorgeous, a great cook, studying to be a surgeon, and she could speak 3 languages. The best part? She came up to me, intitiated the conversation, and from that moment I knew she was interested in me, no doubt about it. She did basically everything, I didn't have to exert any effort except to ask her out. Back in America, a couple American girls have liked me. They didn't initiate conversations though, they waited for me to go out of my way to talk to them. Besides they werent 9/10, supermodel, cooks. Why should

Most Helpful Girl

• What a profound statement it makes about you that you attempted to make American women feel inferior. All women have their flaws. It is arrogant to think you can have any Asian woman you want and wrong to negate from their own individual shortcomings for the sake of your bias.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever floats your boat! If you feel you have to put in a ridiculous amount of efforts to get an American girl, by all means go for Chinese girls or whatever. Although I don't see any clear logic in this, because I don't think a person's behavior has got anything to do with race/ethnicity (usually).

What Girls Said 2

• Then talk to them

• I find this question really offending. If you want to date anyone you have to put in some kind of effort. If you're too lazy to put any effort into a relationship, then don't date at all because dating isn't for you. Just because they are Asians doesn't mean they are " half the effort". Overall if you think it's a waste of your time then just don't date.

What Guys Said 1

• I've also been to China and noticed the same thing. I'm laughing at the offended posts on here that just don't understand you're frustrated by cultural differences, not lazy or sexist. If you're in America and not the super confident extroverted ladies man, more often than not you just feel like the turd in the punchbowl. Then you go over to China, and girls that you couldn't imagine considering you back in the states, are now asking YOU out. Its a real mindflip.