Should I just tell this guy I like I'm at this point? Guys how would you feel?

Okay so this boy went to my school last year and we had a quarter of gym together and then I would see him in the hallway. We'd walk to class together too. We were always in the same standerized testing clases though (we had similar last names) and always got to hangout then about three times a year. He got a snapchat because I wanted him to and it felt easier than asking for his actualy number (Which he asked for a couple weeks ago). So bottom line we didn't have actual full year classes together but we still always had a great connection when we got to talk. Last day of school he came and found me and I gave him a hug. Bummer is he's not going to the same highschool as me and he goes somewhere else now. Lately, he keeps saying he'll call me but then just never does. It's been taking up a lot of my thoughts and I just want to either continue a possible relationship or end it. I won't ever see him again at this point so I was thinking about just telling him I like him. I just feel like if he says no then I can move on, and if he agrees and says I like you then maybe we can make it work. What do you think? Also, guys, how would you feel if a girl who is a friend tells you they like you?

What Guys Said 1

• "We were always in the same standerized testing clases though (we had similar last names)"

^whoa big coincidence... guess yer last names r pretty generic then...

"He got a snapchat because I wanted him to and it felt easier than asking for his actualy number (Which he asked for a couple weeks ago). "

^if he got a snapchat just coz u told him to... take it as a good sign... ;)

"Last day of school he came and found me and I gave him a hug. "

^so u r attracted to him as well as it seems... :)

"Bummer is he's not going to the same highschool as me and he goes somewhere else now. "

^but u still keep in touch via snapchat... don't u?

" Lately, he keeps saying he'll call me but then just never does. "

^i don't think he hates u or anything like dis... perhaps he's hesitatin for his own reasons...

"It's been taking up a lot of my thoughts and I just want to either continue a possible relationship or end it. "

^if u wanna continue... guess u can ask y he stopped contactin u...

" I won't ever see him again at this point so I was thinking about just telling him I like him. "

^how many miles away from each other do u live?

"I just feel like if he says no then I can move on, and if he agrees and says I like you then maybe we can make it work. What do you think? "

^of course u can make it work... distance wouldn't be a prob if u agree by startin a long distance...

" Also, guys, how would you feel if a girl who is a friend tells you they like you? "

^i'd be surprised... yet in a good way... :D

What Girls Said 0