How Can I Get This Girl Back into My life?

Okay it's almost been a year since me and this girl broke up and we have dated for almost 2 and half years and we had a kid together and I am still in love with her and I have tried so much to move on with my life and started to see other girls but it really did not work out with the other girls and the reason why that my ex girlfriend broke up with me cause I had no job to help out with our son and I was to busy to hang out with her at the time cause I was trying to find odd job to make a little money so I can help out and I was still looking for a job as well at the same time and now she is with another guy now if anyone has any advice about this can you please help me out for what I should do about this!

Most Helpful Guy

• First bro get a job. There is nothing less attractive than a male without a job. It sounds stupid but you have to have the appearance that you are happy and doing fine on your own. If she is with another dude your going to have to wait it out until they are done. Keep in mind they might stay together. You might have a chance if you get your sh*t together and she see's it. It won't happen overnight but stay strong and do the right things FOR YOURSELF! This will in-turn possibly open a door for yall in the future. Get your priorities straight and handle your business.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly are you sure she broke up with you becasue you didn't have a job? Most girls wouldn't do that unless they're money hungry.

If you guys loved each other she wouldn't dump you casue of a job, but it is a little bit of a turnoff that you don't have a job.Sorry. especially when she's the one taking care of the kid. and ur doing nothing.

What Guys Said 1

• Have you been working on the things that she didn't like and fix them? If you show her that and you have change I don't see why not. From the looks of things you two have so much history and a kid btw so I know she would give you another chance.