Is getting drinks with a guy a date?

Also how can I make him want to take me out again?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's only a date when both people agree and are aware that it's a date. Give him a good experience and it's likely that he'll want it again.

Most Helpful Girl

• i would consider it a date. especially if you do anything after the drinks. you can't make him want to take you out. either he will be feeling you or he won't. just be yourself :) let urself have fun and make sure he's enjoying himself :) then ur odds are pretty good.

What Guys Said 5

• It could be, depends on what you talk about I guess.

• You can't make him. Although if you like him and are having a good time be genuine "I'm having an amazing time thank you for asking me out." Nothing helps a guys confidence in asking for a second date more than affirmation that your enjoying it too.

• Actually yes it is considered that he is interested. Don't rush and if you want only drinks than keep away otherwise meet him frequently by finding excuses.

• "a social or romantic appointment or engagement." Source: Google
    Just be cute and let him know you like him.

• Once it's done arrange another meet up somewhere a bit more obvious is a date, like dinner

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, that's a standard first date. Just be yourself and relax, he wouldn't have asked you out if he didn't like you.

• I've not been on many dates but getting drinks I think that's definitely a date lol