My crush asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday, what do I do when I see him?

Ok, so my crush asked me to be his girlfriend yesturday via note and check yes or no and so I checked yes cause I like him and walked away before seeing his reaction cause I had to get to volleyball practice. I have school Monday and I don't know what to do when I see him, cause I'm really awkward. PLEASE HELP ME!!! What do I do when I see him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Smile, hug and kiss him. It's simple ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• give him a hug. say hi boyfriend. ask about his weekend. tell him you hope he did something fun.

• Won't that seem weird tho? You know what, I'll do it!! THANK YOUU!!

• it won't be weird. it will show him tht you are interested and that you care :) then you guys can just have a conversation.

• No don't say "hi boyfriend" lol. Cute, but seriously he may think you are a nerd. Pull into him!

What Guys Said 3

• Just be friendly and smile.

• Just be you, that's ho he developed feelings for

• Kids these days >.>

What Girls Said 3

• If you have his number send him a text to ease into it. If not just smile and wave when you see him and let him approach you, he was the one who asked you after all.

• Why do you need to see his reaction if he wrote the note? Just go up to him and act like you are dating because um, technically you are!

• When you see him just act normal and smile maybe hug him... Don't be clingy or needy and you'll be alright