Why the evil smile?

So im sure this guy likes me based off the way he stares at me, acts aorund me, and his friends act different too. So once I was in the library with my friend and his friends were at a table closeby. I look up to my right and I see him walking towards us ) to go to his friends table) but he was staring at me and he had this evil smile on his face and his lips were slightly parted. Why the evil smile?

Most Helpful Guy

• That could mean anything or nothing. You're over thinking it.

Most Helpful Girl

• he likes you.

What Guys Said 2

• he has a knaked pict ofyou

• Maybe he just has an evil looking smile?

What Girls Said 3

• 0.0 Well, he could be doing that playfully or he could have been attempting to "flirt". Uh, I don't know how guys flirt, but if that's how he does it then he needs to find a new technique. But, if his lips were slightly parted he may have been thinking of kissing you :0 Or, maybe he didn't even try to make it an evil smile. You know, maybe it just came out wrong. If you have anymore details I might be able to help you out more :)

• I think that might be a little weird, I have had guys do that, he could just be in a daze

• he's interested.