Girls, would it be a deal breaker for you if a guy had a little plastic surgery (and you couldn't tell)?

Like, do you look down on people for having plastic surgery? I wanna get a nose job, have my cheeks thinned, and get a less protruding forehead, but I'm aftaid that even if it DOES make me more attractive, that girls will be put off by it after i tell them.

• I'm fine with it
    65% (11)
  • I'd be put off
    35% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm fine with it.

I don't define someone by past surgeries they have gotten.
    I define that person by who they are/the things that they do.

As long as this person isn't plastic surgery obsessed... continuously going back to fix this, and fix that then I'm okay with it.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm totally for plastic surgery if it benefits that persons self-confidence and the way they view themselves but I just think there's a line with plastic surgery that one shouldn't cross like if you look like a completely different person after it - and if you do have some drastic plastic surgery like a nose job you should definitely let your SO know, I'm sure they wouldn't be put off and at least they wouldn't be so confused if you are ever going to have children.. 😅

• That'd probably depend on whether a girl wants to have kids. If she does, then she'd want to have a realistic image of what they would look like. I don't want kids, so I'd be fine with a plastic surgery.

• Why not? If you feel more "you" :)

• You don't have to tell them. What you do to your body is your business. But if a girl really loves you, she'll accept you for you. Flaws and all!