The reason young guys are immature/inexperienced is because girls go for older guys instead of giving young guys a chance?

Most Helpful Girl

• No... there are even younger girls for the young guys

• ... and there are laws in the way of that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see much that makes young men any less mature than young women. It's expressed differently, sure.

That being said, I think men have a longer range of being sexually desirable. For girls, it's like they get a lot of attention all focused into a shorter range of ages, while for guys, it's more diluted, but spread out over a longer period.

Now yes, I think guys do face more sexual frustration for a longer period because out libido starts earlier, and girls don't seem to like us until we are older, as you say. But that doesn't necessarily translate to being bad in the sack. Many girls I know seem to like the overall kind of sexuality from guys who weren't chiseling bedposts. That they seem to be more romantic, in appreciating more of the non-intercourse aspects of sexuality. And I'm all for girls loving that stuff instead of chasing some BS "alpha" who can mimic the basest of animal urges while missing the intricacies of human sexuality and romance. If that means I have to wait longer, so be it.

What Girls Said 2

• No, it's just because they're young. Plenty of girls go after guys their own age.

• But we need to get a chance to be with a girl for a while to learn how to kiss, talk etc. in the way that girls desire. Getting one date here and there isn't enough to learn everything girls want a guy to be.

• When I say plenty I mean the majority.

• No, you have it wrong.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes. Women don't prefer old men. It's just that they have all the qualities that they want. So you get contradictory messages coming out of women's mouths. If you're young, you gotta have EVEN more swagger.

Turn it up to 11. Girls will forgive you because they think you're young and immature. I wish I could casually joke about a girls tits right in front of her, but I'm pretty sure at my age it would just look pathetic.

• nah, try dating an older woman. That's what Im going to do. Personally I want to date a woman 20-30 years older than me rather than one my age (24)