Could a hopeless romantic and a realist work out?

I'm a 17 year old guy. I'm a hopeless romantic. I just love to believe in true love and that soul mates exsist. I want to share my life with one person who understands me completely. Yet the girl I really like doesn't believe in all that. She believes that everyone is always changing, and that no two people can stay together forever. I don't know if she has commitment issue or something. That girl dated a a guy she liked for a very long time but ended it cause she got bored. She gets bored of people a lot and seems to want people to entertain her. I'm not a complete head over heels fool though. I look at divorce rates and I understand. I believe prenuptial agreements are a good idea. Is there any chance we could work? Or will she just get bored and move on get bored and move on forever and end up lonely.

Most Helpful Girl

• it can work!

Most Helpful Guy

• keep dreaming.

girls upcoming are going to want hard bad boys. That romantic stuff they only want to see it in the movies. They'd get bored of it quick.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends. It could be a match made in heaven but it could also be a disaster from the start. Really depends on how you both approach things in the relationship. Try it and see how it goes.

What Guys Said 1

• Women are hard to understand