Could a hopeless romantic and a realist work out?

I'm a 17 year old guy. I'm a hopeless romantic. I just love to believe in true love and that soul mates exsist. I want to share my life with one person who understands me completely. Yet the girl I really like doesn't believe in all that. She believes that everyone is always changing, and that no two people can stay together forever. I don't know if she has commitment issue or something. That girl dated a a guy she liked for a very long time but ended it cause she got bored. She gets bored of people a lot and seems to want people to entertain her. I'm not a complete head over heels fool though. I look at divorce rates and I understand. I believe prenuptial agreements are a good idea. Is there any chance we could work? Or will she just get bored and move on get bored and move on forever and end up lonely.

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• it can work!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• keep dreaming.

girls upcoming are going to want hard bad boys. That romantic stuff they only want to see it in the movies. They'd get bored of it quick.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Depends. It could be a match made in heaven but it could also be a disaster from the start. Really depends on how you both approach things in the relationship. Try it and see how it goes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Women are hard to understand

0|0
    0|0