In our modern age of supposed equality who should pay for dates?
Movies? Dinner? Icecream? Little things? Food?
If you were on a date who would you want to pay? Yourself or your date?
Would you like the other person to pay for it all?
Would you like to pay for it all?
- The Guy pays6% (2)33% (7)17% (9)Vote
- The Girl pays0% (0)5% (1)2% (1)Vote
- Guy should offer21% (7)5% (1)15% (8)Vote
- Girl should offer0% (0)10% (2)4% (2)Vote
- Split the cost64% (21)43% (9)56% (30)Vote
- Accept girls offer of paying0% (0)4% (1)2% (1)Vote
- Accept guys offer of paying9% (3)0% (0)4% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I think the whole "guys have to pay" is outdated and doesn't really make sense in today's society since (most) women have a job and make a living nowadays. I never expect someone to pay for me,
my guy and I take turns unless someone of us really wants to pay, he for example doesn't like it when we're out in a bar and I buy the beer.1
Most Helpful Guy
There's nothing wrong with each person paying for his/her own meal, movie, or whatever. In all honesty, I don't care to date a woman that flat-out expects me to pay for everything.
A woman that straight up expects a man to pay for everything seems like a hustler to me. I don't like hustlers and I'd never pay for sex, so why would I want to do that?
Granted, I always offer to pay, but if a woman demands it - nope. . not happening.2