Should I say something to her?

For about a year I have or rather, maybe had a friend who I had this thing with and it was supposed to be purely physical but of course emotions got involved but we alwaysworked around it. Sometime a couple of months ago, I was going through a really rough patch in my life and I desperately didn't want to be on my own and wanted someone there for me around this time but she wanted to see other guys which im usually cool with. But because of what I was going through, I acted out of character and said/did everything I could to keep her around but instead she decided to stay away from me. Now i'm fine but she still doesn't talk to me as much anymore even after I apologised and I feel some type of way about it. Should I say something to her or just leave it be?

Most Helpful Girl

• just leave it be.

Most Helpful Guy

• One of those undeniable truths of life: Sex does change things between people. It may make a friendship *better*, and it may make it *worse*, but it does make it *different*, once that line is crossed.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should just leave it be, You've already apologised so there's not much else you can say really.

• If you really want her in your life again, talk to her.

What Guys Said 0