Does this mean I'm obsessed?

So I met this girl not too long ago at a social event. We talked for a bit and I became very interested. She's very attractive and a pretty cool person. I didn't get her number that time because I wanted to take things slow. So now I've been trying to see her again at places or social events that I feel like she would be at. Well recently I was at one of them and I spent the whole time looking for her and hoping that she would be there but she never showed up. And there were other girls there too that were cute. In fact, there was even a girl there that I had once had a crush on for a VERY long time. If it was like two months ago, I would've been ECSTATIC to see her. But I had NO interest in her or ANY other girls there that were also cute. Is it just because I really like her or am I obsessed?

Most Helpful Girl

• you just really like her.

Most Helpful Guy

• You probably feel like she is different. Not like the rest of them.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe a bit of both. When people really like someone then they naturally get more obsessed with that person than they usually would. It's not something that can always be helped. It's sort of like a natural reaction.

• I think you are very interested in this girl and you want to see her again. Just try not to focus on seeing her too much otherwise she'll never show up. It happens when you least expect it. Have you tried finding her on facebook?

• You're most likely obsessed.

What Guys Said 0