Where is a good place for a first date?

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• A place where you and your date are most comfortable. Food, for example is a tool that is used to calm yourself down on your date. Example: Animals in the wild put their guard down to eat, but they only eat when they are not in danger. Therefore eating on a date is a good way to get past the awkwardness of overthinking "What should I be doing right now?" because the answer is always, "eating".

Now, most people like to get dinner, however. That's wrong because the woman typically expects a man to pay for her. Just because he feels otherwise doesn't make him a jerk or not a gentleman, he just feels he shouldn't be forced to pay for someone he just met, and if he is, he feels he should be given favor for doing so. As such, everyone pays for themselves and everything is fine. The food is a TOOL. Use it as such. Now, what I recommend if you're going the food route is to get lunch. Not dinner. Lunch, being a pretty fast thing in our world can be at a McDonald's for all I care. Everything's cheap so you don't invest a lot of money on a single date. You can leave because you have no obligation to stay if you find out you can't stand the other person, and you have a lot of room to talk because you're sitting down facing one another in your relaxed state. You'll usually know right away if you want to see the other person again. Also, that first date is usually the boring one if your date isn't open-minded. Nothing really happens but a lot of talking. So by making the date quick, you quickly add to the number of dates you have gone on so far.

People usually feel the more dates they've gone on with a single person, the more they have the right to expect the other person to open up to them, so if they cannot. That person is not for you. (That's if you care about all that.)

But don't do a coffee shop. It is not the same as eating lunch. The energy is all wrong. - and you can do a movie, but the date has to continue after that as you have not been talking to one another the whole time. In which case, I recommend getting a quick bite. Such as, again, McDonald's or something.

As long as you guys can do a lot of talking COMFORTABLY (that's really important) without forcing uncomfortablity to enter the date with something stupid like money, then you will easily get to where you want to be in the future.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Depends on the person; If they like the outdoors go to the park or the beach and have loads of fun. They'll love that. If they're a bit shy, movies work like a charm. I suggest a comedy or an action (For Guys) Comedy or Horror (For the Ladies). But most Importantly... just have fun ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say in the city park :)

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../CityParkBench.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere you can communicate verbally and w/ body language.

e. g. Getting ice cream at the park, then walking around the track (if you like each other so far).

0|0
    0|0
  • On the island of Santorini.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the person, if they are shy it can be a movie, or some other activity that doesn't involve lots of face-to-face interactions.

0|0
    0|0
  • At a coffee house

0|0
    0|0
  • Haunted house

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• -Bowling alley

-Beach

-Picnic date

-(Because of your age) Mall--food court (and then walking around looking at stores after)--if you have time.

-Ice skating rink (indoor one if it's warm where you live this is an alternative because the outdoor ones are closed).

-Theme park.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend and I went to a dive bar on our first date, which then later on turned into a gig in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Depends what you're into. Gotta get to know the person a little so you can map out a good first date. Personally like to stay away from restaurants. Incase you can't stand the person, you can't leave early if they suck cuz there's food (who bails on food?) drinks is easier, chug it and be out..

0|0
    0|0
  • You can either ask him directly or ask your partner's friends if he would enjoy a specific activity. If your date is expecting the classic dinner and a movie, he might not be thrilled with the idea of playing tennis or going bowling.

Active first dates are good ways to break the ice, if you don't know your partner very well.

Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Amusement park

0|0
    0|0
  • something simple like ice cream or lunch.

0|0
    0|0