I want to be more outgoing, and not so shy, but it just doesn't work for me?

I'm a very shy person, but it's not because I want to be, I wanna be outgoing and talkative and well I guess popular... but It just doesn't work like I want it to work, every time I try to be like I wanna be, it just comes out like a cry for help more that what I'm trying to express... I guess I need like pointers, maybe some does and donts...

Most Helpful Guy

• Just take time 4 yourself and think about your '' points forts'' (sorry that's French I couldn't think of the expression in English) . Basically believe in yourself and slowly do things ur not used to. Chose clothes that make u feel good... That's what I did..
    And please don't forget to BE YOURSELF!!

Hope I helped '

Most Helpful Girl

• just be yourself!

What Guys Said 1

• That's what happens when you're shy. I used to cry when people looked me in the eye. I just used to be afraid of... PEOPLE! But I got over it. I can give you some tips if you like. This opinion website isn't going to help you all that much.

What Girls Said 0