Guys, Do you prefer a girl who takes control during sex or a more submissive one?

Do you prefer to take control during sex or do you prefer when you're girlfriend does? Or do you prefer to share control? Why? Is there anything particular you love to do in bed (tie her up, be tied up etc)?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Tieing her up and enjoying her in every way I want is nice.
    However, being tied up by her and at her mercy is, for me, even more intense. I feel totally surrounded by her, everything smells of her, she is everywhere and everything to me. That makes me addicted to her body. So much that in this state I don't even dream of having it the other way around.
    She likes having control more than me. So I'm lucky enough that she sometimes agrees to not let it end for an extended period of time. I once was at her mercy a full weekend (tied up all the time, at least wearing handcuffs), she decided everything, when and what I eat and drink, what I wear, what we do, and so on. After she finally had her way with me and let me ejaculate, it felt weird. And somehow I wanted to be in control myself then ;) But it was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced and I totally want to do it again. And I know if she wanted she could make it last even longer by just keeping me horny.

What Guys Said 10

• i would love a girl who takes control. Like a lot. A lot a lot a lot

• In most cases of social relations including this one, my personal stance is to go with the rule "whoever wants to get things done should be the one to do it". It's only balanced if it gets switched from time to time, and obviously both people should want things done and be done to them. That's the key to balance, no?

I don't however know who came up with the idea of bondage first, it's kinda rape-foreplay if you think about it.

• Where's the option for both?

• Someone who enjoys being both. I like to be both dominant and submissive so my partner needs to be the same, keeps things exciting. I love a woman who initiates sex as well, nothing worse than someone who won't, leaves one feeling undesired.

• I prefer control

• a little more on the submissive side

• I love both ;)

• I prefer girl who takes control, dominant girls turn me on ;)

• One who takes control. I'm the car. You're the driver.

• I am pretty dominant, but I still like the idea of allowing the girl to have control at times. I like the idea of being big and string, yet allow the girl to have her way with me. I love it when the girl grabs my dick and balls.