Is having sex too soon a turn off?

For example in the second or third date.
I was with a guy and he told me that girls in his country usually wait like more that one month and for him that is awful.

I just did because in the moment it felt right but now he let me thinking.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that's about normal for your age group, where ever he is from must make the guys crazy waiting that long unless they are a virgin, so he is probably glad it's not like that here, he shouldn't think any less of you, he should be happy

What Guys Said 4

• guys will say "no", but statistics doesn't lie and they say yes.
    A girl giving in too soon is less likely to form a lasting relationship. And a girl having had a higher number of sexual partners is less likely to form a lasting marriage. Goes the other way too.

So, yes it can be a potential problem. But you have already done it, so no point worrying. better to just go with it, and hope for the best.

• No, it's not a turn off. If your attracted to someone then your gonna want to sleep with them, so if your both comfortable with it happening on the 2nd or 3rd date, then go right ahead.

• In my opinion, one should wait until they're in the relationship to have sex. If the person is unwilling to be with you if you don't have sex with them first, that says a lot about how they see you.

• not me. but i'm against premarital sex, anyway.

What Girls Said 2

• My sister had sex with her ex on the first date and their relationship lasted for a year and a half. So obviously it ain't a turn off for guys.

• guys dont usually like that. i mean they like it but they won't see the girl again.