What to say to a vegan on a date?

Should I order meat or would that be offensive? I don't want her to hate me because I want eat three burgers. Any advice? What can we talk about?

Most Helpful Girl

• She should be open minded, usually people won't care for your eating presence and just worry about their own. However some aren't like that, you can ask her if she minds!

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was interested in this one girl and found out she was vegan a friend teased me by saying "I should tell her you may be vegan but you'll still take QMan's sausage right?"

Ask her on how she feels about meat most vegans and vegetarians I know don't care if I eat meat. I don't know if your girl will mind. She shouldn't though since she can't force you to change your eating habits.

What Girls Said 3

• Coming from a vegan, it always makes me a little sad when people around me order non-vegan food because my mind always pictures how they died and then I start thinking about how terrible of a life they had, and so on. In general, people eating meat makes me sad, but I never comment on it. I get sad on the inside, that's all lol. We're also very used to it and we accept that most people are not vegan, so it's a non-issue. Order what you want, she won't like it, but she'll accept it and most likely won't say anything.

• Tell her she should eat meat. Lol seriously, if she gives a fuck what you ewr, she's one of those fucktard annoying vegans and not a keeper.

• you can order meat. she's vegan, not you.

What Guys Said 2

• if she's offended because you want to eat meat then the date should be over then and there.

• If she doesn't like what you like, the hell with her...