Girls, has learning that a guy was good in bed or well endowed ever changed your opinion of him?

Like, maybe you thought a guy was alright but then you overheard someone say he was really good in bed and then you became interested in him?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not interested. But curious yes :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you really need to ask this Samuel?

"SamuelB is known to be THE most hung guy in GAG, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed her pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Sameul barely able to force it past the knob, and her moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Samuel's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria.. "

What Girls Said 1

• Yep. If he has a fat penis I may wanna give it a try as long as he isn't sleezy and I don't find him to be a big turn off. Cause if he's like that, well endowed or not I won't be interested.

What Guys Said 1

• This seemed to happen to me a lot. When I would break up with a woman her friends, coworkers and in two cases sister, suddenly got very interested in me.