How to deal with jealous women?

How do you deal with jealous women? In my life i had my share of them and it used to make so upset. Sometimes they would just hate and sabotage or shame you for no reason?

How do you deal with? ignoring it sometimes dont work... and jealousy is also extremely dangerous, if someone is jealous it can make them do crazy stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• You tell them that they have nothing to worry about, and that you can be trusted.
    And that as a partner, you must trust eachother, there has to be trust.
    To be accused of something that you haven't done is annoying, and she'll end up losing her partner... losing what she was afraid to lose, because of her own doing

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have many female friends and the ones I do have are very kind women who don't have jealousy issues. So my best advice is to just not deal with them by basically avoiding putting yourself in situations where jealous women are involved. I don't allow that type of person into my life.

• yeah but they are basically everywhere, its hard to avoid them, even friends can be jealous

• @Asker

Pick better friends then. I have no trouble with this :)

What Guys Said 1

• I never understand why women are so competitive with each other. Truth be told, jealousy is a result of insecurity. Whenever (and it rarely happens) I met a jealous guy, I compliment him on something. You be surprised how a kind word can quickly turn a foe into a friend.

What Girls Said 2

• ignoring them ALWAYS works!

• I normally ignore all of that at first. Cause it eventually always backfires to that person who's trying to sabotage