Would you ever "steal" someone's girlfriend/boyfriend?

I've always been against casual cheating.
And even when someone I fall for is taken I m always respectful of it And truly wish them well. If they're happy I don't wanna spoil it.

but what happens when you KNOW you're meant to be together.

would you sit by and wait for the heartbreak and trust issues to develop? Because you know they will.

• I would consider it (depends on the situation)
  • If I love the person and know they love me I would
  • Nooooooo
Twilight is a PERFECT example of call it a love triangle (or in the end a love square what with the whole hooking up with your crushes daughter thing)
Not about cheating at all

Be open minded. There are situations like where abuse happens in which case if you're still like iwould never steal someone elses girl/guy, thats not sad

(1 long term, Im tryna move on) I like these 2 guys and they express how much they like me. I was always too scared to make it happen n because of that they try to force themselves to move on which clearly isn't going well

We agree not to interact as I respect their relationship BUT now?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I go for a taken girl, its for a casual sexual relationship only. If I approach and she is taken it is her job to reject me.

• So fucking relatable, I love that! I don't even care what anyone else had to say, that is perfect. Also I'm keeping that quote with me for life

• It's like your original comment was a front because it's the exact opposite of what you said. Wow I love wasting time in life.

• What are you even going on about.

What Guys Said 15

• Someone that leaves someone else for you, will leave you too for someone else. Let him deal with his shit first.

• I would consider it.

People who say "If this person is willing to leave another person to be wih you, this person would be willing to leave you for another person" are missing the point. A relationship ought to be mutually beneficial, not an act of sacrifice. Yes, you should avoid people who end relationships for silly motives. But, there are good reasons to leave relationships too. That's an important distinction.

• Wish I chose this as best answer. That's exactly the sort of open mindedness I was looking for. All these people off here talking BULLSHT to me. I'm glad you can see from perspective

• I would (am) wait for them to break up on their own decision, not because i am in the equation. I am in this situation right now, as much as i would love to be with her i feel its totally wrong to come between their relationship, it has nothing to do with me.

• I wouldn't try and steal anyone's girlfriend. She's off limits, so i have no right to interfere. Maybe if she's single again, and I still like her then yeah, but until then, I'll not mess it up.

• Twilight is the most fake thing ever made. You should never base any relationship advice on that.
    As for convincing someone to cheat: I would never do it, because there is no such thing as being "meant for each other". If you were actually meant for each other you would already be together.

• Twilight is fantasy but actually my point about the love triangle is completely relatable to reality. Just not as commonly with vampires wolves werewolves and all that that we know of. You're no ruler of mine so ta for the imput but 1, I haven't given any advice I asked a question and 2, suck out its my life I'll say what I want to.

• I wouldn't. Like we say here in my country "Mulher de amigo meu pra mim é homem" (My friend's woman is a man for me)

• Nothing wrong with it as long as I'm not the one who's cheating, I've hooked up with quite a few women who were already taken...

• These comments are quite annoying why comment talking about cheating. I said right away casual cheatin and me is a no just to point out. Every other word I said had nothing to do with cheating

• I didn't read what you said I just saw cheating is cheating and on that note fuck you for calling me a moron and don't you have anything better to do with your life than to pounce on my question changing it. Go away you're like an adult fly who just laid 499 eggs. Yesterday 😒

• yes that is my point, even if someone is not happy in a relationship and decides to be with someone else without ending the current relationship that is clear definition of "cheating", so it is almost impossible to remove that term from any opinion on your so called question... if you didn't like my opinion you could have just ignored it without any need to delve on it any further cause clearly you like the opinions that you want to hear

• I've been on the heart broken side of this and its terrible, ill never do that to someone, not even my worst enemy if i ever have one.

• Great someone else who doesn't understand

• yes, it's normal.

• if i care and he treats her wrong.

• Depends on the situation.

If he was cheating on her, then yeah I'd do whatever I could to break them up and then I'd go for her.

If he wasn't cheating on her, then I'd just wait for the relationship to fall apart on its own.

• I'm not about that watch the one I love fall apart life

• I'd not allow cheating but if I really felt like we were good together I'd tell her that I will date her if she breaks up with him asap.

• I see what you mean but would you be with me if I still kept my girlfriend?

• You don't see what I mean because that's not what I said.

• somethings up? are you saying that i might let her go? also what if i want to keep you both what do you have to say about that?

• I believe that if there's more than one girl then there's two different kinds of connections going on. like with marriage when a partner tends to look elsewhere for pleasure or comfort. Tbh With me personally I'd want you all to myself. That's literally it. If you want girls on the go that's your business but I'd do everything I could to try and get you if I knew we were made. I've never rejected someone before tho so I don't know if I'd say it's me or her.

In the past I liked a guy and he went and got a girlfriend and I respected him. But she was 1, treating him like a puppy following him around and 2, although she did like him, it was only as a friend. And he was falling for her HARD. I let him be for a while but then I had to step in. By the time he knew I was making sense his heart shattered and I had to watch him go through that. I'll never leave it that long again. I should've used that as my question example but My mind set is always heavy at first when I post a Q

• I voted no.

If I don't know the boyfriend I'll tell the girl I like her and do nothing else, if she decides she wants to leave her boyfriend then she made the decision as an adult without persuasion.

If she says wants to start dating two people I'll retract my earlier declaration instantly.

• No way. If a woman is willing to cheat on her boyfriend, she's not the woman I'm looking for.

• The question had nothing to do with cheating

• To use your own words, very few people understood what you were even asking. That means you could have done a better job of wording your question. Next time, instead of doing all these crazy overreactions and accusing people of wasting your time, how about wording your question properly so we know what you're asking? Just a thought.

• My question is worded perfectly I've completed 15 years of grammar school with flying colours. Sorry people like you are too imbicle to understand a simple fucking question. Would you ever "steal" someone's girlfriend/boyfriend? Would, no or depends. Choices are right there. Simple. Ugh. Clearly you would cheat as your answer is not to my question its to "would you be with someone who cheats" . Stop your shit.

What Girls Said 12

• I can't say that I would never ever do it because I know that I can't say for sure what's going to happen. But, right now, I can't imagine myself doing it. I know what it's like to be cheated on, I'm not in too much of a hurry to inflict that on someone else. Besides, I'm quite happy with my current partner, I don't need anyone else :)

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a21804-stealing-someone-s-boy-girlfriend-is-impossible
    ^Stealing someones boy or girl friend , is impossible !
    I don't believe in it at all. (I made a mytake about this not that long ago).

A person is easily strayed away because they are unhappy and are waiting on an opportunity to leave.
    Someone that is happy and has a healthy foundation with their partner , can never be taken away.
    Someone leaves on their own terms.
    They leave because they want to.
    Being stolen away is an excuse.
    It isn't a reality.

To answer your initial question ,
    If stealing someone away were possible I wouldn't do it.
    I'd never show interest in someone I knew were involved in a relationship.
    Even if their relationship were headed to the gutters I'd wait until it were completely over before moving in (to make a move).

• Why? Because it's an immoral and selfish act.

• It's never appropriate to interfere in another relationship. Would u like if someone did that to u

• Wow you're actually dumb 😐 if you even end up abused try not to expect anyone to help you 👋👋👋👋👋👋

• No I would not do it.
    Do Not get me wrong love is so important in my life. But there are other things ;important too. Such as morals, character , principles.
    I do not know. I hope I never will be in that situation.

• Its very easy to say you'd never do something until you're in that situation and that's all I have to say

• Thank you for keeping an open mind many people here lack that

• No because if he would cheat on his girlfriend with me then he would cheat on me with someone else, I would have trust issues with someone like that and i'm not interested in relationships with trust issues.

• Dyu know what to you and people like you giving these sort of answers, it looks like what you're saying is bullshit because my question has nothing to do with cheating and y'all dragged that straight into a perfectly okay hypothesis

• What is your question about exactly then?

• No, I'm not a homewrecker.

• Nope.

If we were meant to be together than he would be with me, not dating someone else.

:p

• That's a poor approach to live I hope you don't use than on average because it is actually just an excuse.

• I don't think so.

• No I can't bring myself to do it. It doesn't matter how much chemistry I feel with the guy either. I always imagine myself as the girl in those situations.

• No, I don't want to do that.

• No! I'd never do such a thing. It's really disrespectful.. How you win them is how you lose em just saying

• I would not pursue a taken man but I do not think it's possible to steal someone from a relationship. The person leaves the relationship willingly and no one can make a guy or girl want them.

• I would never do that.