Will I stay forever single with this kind of mindset?

My friends tell me that I'll end up being a cat lady because I rarely have crushes, and even when I do and catch the guy's attention, I get bored from their personnalities, I find them attractive but immature.
I don't want to date any random guy, I want to be 100% sure and I want him to blow my mind. Is it normal? I don't want to have hundreds of trials, I want to take my time and chose the best for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Look up in the sky! It's a bird! No, it's a plane! No - its your expectations!

No, you're just a picky person. Nothing wrong with that. You're the type of person who spends 10 minutes in the fruit aisle squeezing all the fruit. Takes a lot of time to get what you want, but you're getting the best in the batch compared to most others who are fine with any old fruit.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am the same way. I do not find this abnormal. I simply do not want to waste my time like a lot of other people my age dating and sleeping around with the many. I do not need someone to be content with my life. I find most men unintersiting. I will only date the ones I find intriguing. Which has only been two people. Who gives a shit what everyone elses says darling! Of you're happy don't sweat what they say. One day you'll find someone who will blow you're mind away. And hopefully because you chose to do things you're way you will experience less heartbreaks becsuse those change people, sometimes for the worst :)

What Guys Said 9

• Do what you think is best!
    As a pretty 20 year old lady, you have plenty of time
    And plenty of male suitors, be patient and pick the right guy

• Well you haven't experienced falling in love. So knowing how to love someone requires a lot of patience. Will you stay single forever? No it really depends on you.

My 2 cents is that if you can't find someone that will love you, then find someone that you can love.

• I think even well endowed men who are successful have the same mindset. Eventually at some point they decide to settle for something less.

• I understand the feeling. I mean you see your friends go through shitty relationships and so you try hard to not end up in one and so if there's something that says its not going to work you just leave.

• I've been single for a while. i tend to be picky, without actually trying to. it use happens…like, for example, girls will be obvious that theyre interested, and then they're great people, and etc…but something just ''wont feel right''. and so, nothing happens. ever since the first time i fell in love when i was 13, I've been scared to fall in love again…so, i can kind of understand where you re coming from.

• Good thinks comes to those who waits and are patients; at least that's what most people say :)

• No your pretty fucking hot lol if your single it would be by your choice

• Trial by error. That's the only real way you learn

• There is nothing wrong with wanting to date someone who is mature, however I would still give people a chance. Shy guys will probably seem boring at first until they open up.

What Girls Said 5

• I used to get bored of guys so fast just like u actually , but then when i met my boyfriend i never got bored of him even after 1 year and a half of dating and i was amazed cuz i never lasted more than few months liking a guy , i think if u get bored it eans u didn't meet the one for you ^^ dont worry the best is yet to come ~ ><

• I think you have very high standards maybe or wants. I think it's fine. It will just take time to find your Mr. Right. I think that's great mindset.

• i dont think you will!

• You may be demiromantic/sexual! It pretty much means what you just described! You want to be sure you have an emotional connection with that person before you have a relationship.

• I don't blame you
    Men can be assholes