I feel like no girl has ever liked me?

Im at school and I feel like no girl has ever made any sort of effort to talk to me or anything. I'm just wondering if there something wrong with me thats driving them away. Does anyone else feel like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• You probably have around 2-4 girls that like you right now in school, but they don't know how to break the ice with ya. And depending on your REP around school the "ice breaking" can be easy or hard. I mean if you're the outgoing funny guy "a girl can/will sit next to you, laugh + feel comfortable around you while doing it... on top of trying to get to know you at a more personal level" better than a so called "emo kid who's always staring into the cloud at lunch + is known for being a shy loner", right? Which makes him more "intimidating to become friends with" in my most people's mind when compared to the other guy ^_^

So befriend ___ and then take it from there the moment you feel like they have a crush on your or something.

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• What if you're the nerdy one that no one really likes?

• Well maybe ___ should use that #Smart brain of theirs in order to learn how to talk about the things that interests your average person instead of Dungeons & Dragons + some other "not needed in your everyday life" kind of stuff. Because when ___opens their mouth while saying something that ___ can't comprehend they'll probably either get bored or walk away, right?

So it is not that they don't like him because of his personality I'm guessing but probably because of the fact that every time ___ opens their mouth ___ can't follow what they're saying... thus making them feel stupid LOL + him gain the rep of being the "boring/annoying" guy around school etc

What Girls Said 2

• YES. I've felt the exact same way since last October when my last relationship ended..

• im sure someone has liked you and just didn't tell you.

What Guys Said 3

• Dude you have to approach girls and talk to them. Why in the world would you expect them to come to you? If you try talking to them then you might have some luck.

• What I'm trying to say is that whatever I do most people will avoid me and will purposely make conversations with me as short as possible

• I would but I get very very anxious when I talk to people i dont know

• I understand that but sometimes you have to get out of your comfort zone.

• I'm in the same boat. I'm pretty shy, so that doesn't help either.

But you're still under 18, you still have plenty of time.

• might someone did but you were too lost in your head to know.