Should I just ask my crush to homecoming?

We talked we texted and now it's been about a year since we met. I thought we had great chemistry and was super surprised when he didn't ask my out last year. Five times during class he would turn around and stare at me. We'd make eye contact, blush, I'd smile and all that kinda mushy stuff. Anyway, he's going to a different school this year and he just started a couple weeks ago. I haven't seen him in about four months and I still rlly like him. We text a lot but he always says he'll call me when he doesn't. I was thinking of asking him to my homecoming because if he doesn't like me like that I want to forget him and if he does I just want to know. Do you think this would be a good idea? I'll never see him again if he says no so it wouldn't be super awkward. Guys, how would you feel if you were him and I asked you? Should I take the lead?

Most Helpful Guy

• DO IT!
    JUST DO IT!!!

Don't let your dreams be dreams
    Yesterday you said tomorrow
    So JUST DO IT!!!
    Make your dreams come true
    Just do it.

Some people dream of success while you're gonna wake up and work hard at it
    Nothing is impossible

You should get to the point where anyone else would quit
    And you're not going to stop there
    No, what are you waiting for?

DO IT!
    JUST DO IT!!!
    Yes you can
    Just do it
    If you're tired of starting over
    Stop giving up

JUST DO IT!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Once you don't Succeed, Try, try again as they say.
    go ahead and nonchalantly Ask him to this special event. However, calling him is better than text so he can hear the excitedness in your voice and you just may haver agood shot of Him... Saying "I will."
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• It is the 21st century after all

What Girls Said 2

• Aww. Young infatuation. Sure, just ask him. Like you said, you won't see him again so it won't be awkward. Just take a chance. Good luck~

• go for it!