Did I ruined everything sleeping with him on the second date?

Hi! I met this guy and the first date was great. In the second date we just talked a lot and then we had sex. I can not said that I regret because I liked him so much and at that moment it felt the right thing to do.
Then I was happily talking with my friend about this guy and she said that it was too fast and that now he is not going to contact me again or I will be just sex for him.

Now I have doubts. He texted me the same night that we had sex and before that he invited me to go out with his friends but today he didn't wrote me.

Guys usually think bad about girls that have sex too soon?

Most Helpful Girl

• its okay you didn't ruin anyhting.

What Guys Said 1

• use this as a lesson. now do you understand why Christians frown on premarital sex? next time wait so you don't have to deal with this again. consider yourself lucky not to be pregnet or have an std..

What Girls Said 2

• It may have been too soon to do the dirty but time will be your best bet. If you don't hear anything by sometime this week, then he either booked or he will call on you again when he wants to get together.
    Good luck. xx

• So what happened are you guys on good terms or