Guys, WHAT DO YOU FIND ATTRACTIVE IN A GIRL THATS DIFFERENT FROM THE REST?

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION. NO ONE EVER ANSWERS ME. What things do you find attractive in a girl that's not like the other girls? Is she more independent? Is she kind and sweet? Is she creative and funny? Anything people just answer me

7

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, it's because they are beautiful but don't look like any other girls. They have a unique, attractive face that is one of one. They're smart, they're deep, they're playful, they're fun to talk to. They're creative, they read, they're adventurous and full of life. Conversations can flow easily with them for hours and I think about them when they're not around. They inspire me to do better in life.

What Guys Said 6

• It depends on how she is different! Often times they are more of a developed individual, even when they aren't super independent. And if they haven't dated 3 dozen guys, that's attractive for me. Girls who aren't afraid to be different are more genuine and I like that. Girls who do crazy things to themselves to be different though, not so much. Only do it if it's real!

• Maybe nobody answers because your questions aren't very clear. What is the rest? I don't know so how am I supposed to answer? And I usually go the other way round about it, I look at a girl and look what unique traits she has. I don't look at a trait and try to find a girl for it. That being said, it could be a lot of things actually. Maybe she's always wearing something dotted? I think that would make her cute and stand out from the rest. Would I advise any girl to wear only dotted clothes because that one girl was cute in it? NO. See... that's my problem with your question.

• Loving and caring

• Sense of humor. You can be pretty all you want but you have to make me laugh to catch my eye.

• I go for tomboy myself

• I can see why no one answers you.
    Anyway, I find her desire for perfection to be attractive.