Am I able to get girls outside of my race?

It is hard for me to attract Caucasian girls and those girls are the main girls that I am attracted to (not a racist, just preference). Do caucasian girls not like lightskin guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone will have a preference, just as you do. Some white girls will only want white guys, others will go after black guys, and some are open to any race. The short answer is yes, you are able to get girls outside your race; take all the biracial couples as evidence

Most Helpful Guy

• There are passengers for every train. I am sure there girls who'd be into you.

What Girls Said 2

• I think its great to have an open mind. It shouldn't matter what race they are. Just try and find the important quality's in girls no Matter what they look like

• This is 2015 race rarely does and should not mater. It may not be the race but the type of girl that simply won't work for look beyond race

What Guys Said 1

• Get rich. Girls love rich guys from every ethnicity.