Would you rather: Go out and eat on a date or Say in and cook a meal together?

What would you cook or go out to? I think both sound like great ideas.

• Eat out
  • cook in

Most Helpful Girl

• Cook a meal together

• Sounds like fun

• Nope, I'm taking you to Burger King 517. I'll buy you some large fries, big ass milkshake, double whopper with cheese and a hershey pie.

I know how to treat a lady.

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 5

• Eat out thats what dating is about going out and doing things having someone cook your meal people watch and all. Unless your in a serious relationship and spend so much time together and you just want to chill at home.

• She doesn't need to know that my culinary ability is limited to microwave instructions until at least the 4th date.

• Let's cook... Gotta show off my skills! 8-)

• Go on a date. That's the entire reason WHY I go to restaurants!

• Go out. I tried to be a good cook, I really did, but it just doesn't work out.

• Burn the food?

• No but just getting the consistency right was a pain. Like even simple stuff like spaghetti I either make it too chewy or it's not done and crunchy. I can never win. To me it's just stressing; you have to go to the store to get a million little things (90% of which just go to waste) then you spend and hour or so making food that (at best) is almost as good as a restaurant. Then you have to do dishes too. It's just a bunch of ruckus; going out to eat for a date you can focus all your time on your date, you're almost guaranteed to have a good meal, and no dishes afterwards so you can just keep the night moving onto something fun.

• Sounds about right. I took culinary arts in school so I used to do a lot of cooking and baking