Girls, how should I ask this autistic girl out in my class?

okay there is this autistic girl in my class and i think that we should be togther because were both autistic and i feel that she owes me sex since were both autistic. how can i ask her out

10

Most Helpful Girl

• No? The fuck is wrong with you?

Autistic or not. That's no excuse.

• yes she owes me sex were both autistic

• No.

That logic is skewed. flawed, and will land you in prison for rape.

• I'm sorry you're not having sex. But no one owes anyone sex. Ever. It's not something like owing someone $5.00 because they bought you fries last week. It's not the same at all. So get over it. Or don't. Be a rapist. Die in prison. Your call.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• So she owes you sex because you're both individuals with autism? I fail to see why that similarity would lead to such an expectation?
    Perfect example of flawed logic. Thanks for entertaining us.

• I have brown hair. All brown haired guys owe me sex.

Dang, I'm going to be tired tomorrow.

• are you trolling? i hope so, because no one owes you anything and, if you try to force her, then it's rape and i hope you rot in prison.

• im not going to force her but she can't say no since she owes me sex

• Troll detected: level- Autistic

• No-one owes you shit.

• she does since she's autistic and im autistic

• No, dating is about forming a relationship which turns into love. Sex should be later on in the relationship. But if that's what you believe then that's what it is. It's about communicating, by the way.

• She doesn't owe you a fucking thing. Wtf.

• Oh god not this question again...

• That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

• Well she dosent owe you, but if u really want to. Get to know her, talk to her for a few months, ask her questions, compliment her and depending on how it all goes, go up to her and just say "Would you like to go on a date with me?" But girls love being complimented, it will give her more confidence!

What Guys Said 9

• I'd rate you a 5 out of 10 on the troll scale. Fairly creative on the subject, I haven't seen this particular subject used often. However I deducted points for not making more effort on the storyline and the punctuation and grammar is horrible.

• 1|0
  • You asked this before.
    Again my response is "No one owes you shit"
    You seem like a prick and I wouldn't be surprised if she rejected you.

• Why would she owe you sex? Nobody ever owes anybody sex. Just because you both are autistic doesn't mean you have to have sex... I think that this question is ridiculous.

• No just no

• You asked this question before. The answer will always be no, she does not owe you sex.

• Guys, report the question as offensive, please. This guy asks this troll question every time. It's annoying.

• what the f... is this for real?

• What the fuck? Oh my goodness. This is a trolling attempt right?

• And you know what. I remember you asking this. You're such a fucking douche dude.