Is it just me or?

does it feel like everyone is interested in you except the one you want? Like seriously, a bunch of people your not into (and aren't good for you) like you... Except the one you like. How will we ever find someone we feel compatible with if this keeps happening?

• This happens to me too
  • Doesn't happen to me often
  • Thought this way before but learned later on it isn't always this way

Most Helpful Guy

• You say this assuming there are girls who would be interested in me in the first place.

• in my opinion everyone has their own idea of what's attractive and what's their type. I bet there were girls in the past who were interested in you but you didn't know it. And there will be in the future as well :)

• I hope so. :/

Most Helpful Girl

• You just discovered the nature of dating 😐

What Guys Said 1

• Lol tell me about it, I wanna date rockers goth chicks tomboys etc. but the ones that are always interested in me are girly girls

• Feels like it's cause opposites always want to attract but sometimes we want someone more like ourselves or who have interests closer to ours :(

What Girls Said 1

• you always want what you can't have. human nature, my friend lol