Gym boys help pls?

I have been seeing this guy at the gym for a few weeks now. Tonight when I was leaving I looked at him and made sure he seen it and after a bit he gave me a little smile almost like a nervous one but I m not sure if it was nervous or if he just didn t like me? Any way I can tell? Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• He probltt just smiled because you were looking at him. As thats a nice thing to do (its not like he would give an angry face), there dosent really need to be any emotion behind the smile. It was just a smile...

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't tell anything from that. Just talk to him and ask him to hang out. Then you can work on getting a better read on him.

What Guys Said 1

• If he smiled enuff to see his teeth = likes u

if not = he was being polite. although that doesn't mean he can't like you in the future.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe he thinks you're cute. Maybe he's nervous because some strange girl was staring at him. Only one way to find out. Say hi to him next time. Worst case scenario, he's not interested. Best case, you get a cute gym guy.

• Just talk to him. What is ur body sizes?