I never contact him and he still "chase" me?

I've had doubts about him for so long I'm starting to feel a huge pressure now. First months of dating him it was great really but after an incident (nothing serious just flirting as far as I know) I was really put off. I began to pull away but he pulled closer and initiated everything, I just went with the flow but it felt so wrong being around him and his friends especially when they were overly nice towards me.. One time we did not speak for a week and suddenly he text me really upset and tells me "bye" the a few days later he contacted me like usual. Really confusing? Eventually I went days and weeks without contacting him unless he did, he kept asking why I don't but this one time I did he was really happy about it. I slept with him and he still contacts me saying that HE wants to hear from ME, he does not initiate anything he just says that. So recently I went a month without actually talking to him except one time he reached out to me, I bumped into him and he kept asking why I never talk to him and that he is waiting for me. I don't understand why he still run after me like this? I don't know what he wants either. Also sudden we have to be at my place now for unknown reason and it just seems shady. I still get the feeling that he likes me but he seems to be a mess like now he went seeing another girl. I told him a week ago that I would get back to him but I haven't yet and he runs to someone else yet still wants me to reach out for him? I do really like him but I don't trust him and I have this doubt about him.

What Guys Said 1

• "First months of dating him it was great really but after an incident (nothing serious just flirting as far as I know) I was really put off."

^didn't get it... was he flirtin wid someone else u mean i guess?

"One time we did not speak for a week and suddenly he text me really upset and tells me "bye" the a few days later he contacted me like usual. "

^hmmm... well maybe his "bye" was actually a way to break n/c? seems like dat since he started contactin u like he used to do afterwards... ;)

"Eventually I went days and weeks without contacting him unless he did, he kept asking why I don't but this one time I did he was really happy about it"

^happy dat u didn't contact him? if dat's so... then it means he wanted to avoided u actually... for his own reasons...

" I slept with him and he still contacts me saying that HE wants to hear from ME, he does not initiate anything he just says that."

^hmmmmm... but y he said he felt happy u didn't contact him? maybe he thought if he said it... u might start contact him more? well... it could be a possibility u know... ;)

"I bumped into him and he kept asking why I never talk to him and that he is waiting for me."

^bumped into him... randomly? anyway... perhaps he believes if u r really interested... u'll initiate contact... dat's y he never puts effort... yet wrong thought in my opinion... it should be like 50;50... ;)

"Also sudden we have to be at my place now for unknown reason and it just seems shady. "

^he doesn't invite u to his place u mean then? do u believe he could be hidin sth?

" still get the feeling that he likes me but he seems to be a mess like now he went seeing another girl."

^tbh... i didn't see any signs he might be sein another gal u know...

" I told him a week ago that I would get back to him but I haven't yet and he runs to someone else yet still wants me to reach out for him?"

^hmmm... did u actually saw him being wid another gal... or it's just a feelng? :)

What Girls Said 0