How do I get my boyfriend to take me out to places on dates?

My boyfriend and I are in college, so we don't have money per say and we have short periods of time to spend together what with classes and such. So, in the beginning, I was okay with going back to his dorm, talking for a bit/watching a movie, and ending with a fantastic makeout session. However, that's the most we do for dating and when I feel like he's taking me for granted, he doesn't romance me and that makes our short date of talking and making out kind of cheap- like he's just using me. I mean, I enjoy spending time with him, but I want to be able to go to school events or other fun activities with him so I can feel connected with him. If I don't feel connected with him, the making out part isn't so fantastic. Have any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• can he get a job to get some cash on the side for some exciting fun spontaneous dates?

Most Helpful Girl

• Plan a date and take him out. Then he'll reciprocate or he won't and you can decide if you feel like this is the kind of relationship you want,

For me I prefer hsjging out alone making out and falling alert together bit I know most orople like to go out. I like going out on my own when I'm with a guy I like bring alone.

Anyhow dating while you're dating is important to you. So mske it happen and see if you guys are on the same wavelength or if you have to reevaluate things.

Good luck. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Suggest ideas don't force him you have the most influence in his life. Just throw out ideas. Cause the most harmful words a girlfriend can say is she's "getting bored".

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him you want to go out so you can show him off and you want to get pretty for him and all to see you together. Maybe tell him you are taking him out on a date. Plan something that you'll both enjoy. Doesn't have to cost a lot or even anything. Got football games at your school?

• You can do stuff for free. Tell him you want to go out for a date with him, not soemthing that will cost you heaps but that staying in is getting dull.