Nearly 19 and never been kissed?

Hi everyone,
I'm gonns be 19 soon, and everyone i know seems to have been in a relationship. The thing is, i don't actually want to be in one, but its not like i don't want to be in one, its just sort of, if it happens, its happens. But, why i wonder about this is basically because everyone else around me has had that experience, whereas i haven't and i guess that is what makes me curious haha. I was asked out once when i was 15, but i didn't really want to go out with them... and i thought they were joking lol. I've been told i'm pretty (although i don't believe it) and i've been catcalled, stared at, and fancied apparently, but never in a relationship, and never even kissed. Is this weird? Anyone else had this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well anon cutie u can have meh 👄 all to urself 💋

• Haha thanks ;)

• What makes you think that lol

• U dont sound like u rove meh one bit :'(

Most Helpful Girl

• 19 is still so young! Everyone moves at their own pace. Don't feel pressured about anything just because society or others tell you that is the "norm". If you rush into it, you might be disappointed. When you wait for the right guy, it might make you feel really good and special. When it happens, it'll happen. :)

• Thank you! You're right I think just because it may not be the norm it tends to bother me. I just worry any guy will think it's weird if he knew that lol. Thanks, it will happen when it's meant to :)

• Oh no, I don't think it's weird and I'm sure most guys won't either. When you find the right guy, I'm he won't mind at all. :) I just hope he'll be understanding, like no pressure, you do what feels right.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm 19 and never have been in a relationship, had a first kiss, whatever-- you name it. Heck, no girl has ever officially confessed feelings towards me even. I know others like that too, and they are attractive and what not.

So no, you are not alone. There are many many people in the same boat. Take life at your own time, don't feel rushed because of social pressure. Do it when YOU want to do it-- when you're ready.

• Thanks glad to know people in the same situation! And I'm sure your time will come soon ! :)

• Naturally you need a life partner. Having a PROPER partner will fulfill your life needs as a human.
    It is not weird, it is natural to feel like that.

• Thanks! Glad it's not seen as weird :)

• It's not weird

• Why, Anon, what are you suggesting?

What Girls Said 2

• I am about to turn 19 (3 weeks) and we're literally in the same boat!! Seriously, don't worry about it. You're not alone. Don't rush things :)

• Thanks - we are in the same boat! I'll be 19 in about 2 and a half weeks! Glad I'm not the only one lol :) like I said though it's not like I really want one anyway it's just that I seem to be the only one who hasn't! Thanks:)

• I was the same at your age. It's all good, honey. Like you said: if it happens, it happens.

• Thanks at least I'm not alone :)