Girls what makes you reject a guy that approaches you? Whether it be personality or appearance, list them all?

Socially awkward? Come off too strong? Crooked teeth? Acne? No azz? Cuz he's asian? What is it that u find a deal breaker?

• Cuz he's Asian
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• OK so I am not going to lie and say I never reject guys based off their appearance so I will tell the truth and say I have done it before. Other big reasons include rude, immature, loud, sexist, racist etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• So moral of the story women have way too many standards.

What Girls Said 28

• "Cuz he's Asian" what the hell? 😂😂😂

Both are important, appearance and personality.
    He could be a 7 and have a 10 personality, that would make me date him.
    But if he's a 5 and have a 10 in personality I'm not sure...
    And I'm attracted to douchebags, so if he's a 9 in looks but a 5 in personality I would date him anyway.

If if he has nothing good to talk about, I don't care if he's super hot, people who can't have a nice conversation are a huge turn off, I love to talk and I need someone who want to talk about life, death, aliens, religion, the world, etc

Race has nothing to do with this, don't be ridiculous XD

• Well, if I'm not interested in dating at the moment or already in a relationship, that'll make me instantly reject him (to date, but not to be friendly). Otherwise, just the usual deal breakers if he does these things while we are talking:

Rude
    Racist
    Obnoxious
    Sexist
    Mean

• Oh plzzzzzz u can't leave out appearances :I

• My profile pic is by one of my favorite artists, John William Waterhouse.

http://www.johnwilliamwaterhouse.com/pictures/

It's called "Boreas" (after the Greek god of the north wind), painted in 1903. I love weather, and wind... plus I like the colors haha.

• Dresses like hers make ma eyes melt Dx
      I didn't say ma heart did i? '-'

• 1) lack of intelligence;
    2) poor hygiene;
    3) personality of cardboard.

in my online-dating days, one guy (who is now my other half) stood out because he had evolved enough to 1) type in proper English, 2) carry on an intelligent conversation, and 3) did not jump to soliciting sex or dick pics. the fact that he's cute is just an added bonus.

for me, appearance (or other superficial things like race, money, religion, gender, etc.) matter very little. the only reason these would cause me to reject someone is if one or all of those things impacted his or her ability to respect me.

• If they're dominant alpha males. They're just not my type.

• Either:
    1) not attracted physically (sorry it's the truth)
    2) not confident and socially awkward
    3) bad personality (only if I knew him first)

• U are a true woman of wisdom who has no shame in what ur saying. I like bold cuties 😘

• Guys who come off too strong, too dumb for intellectual conversations, trying to hard to be cool or showing off, give off the "douchebag" impression, unkind, have a bad body odour, wear uncoordinated clothes, dirty habits, below 5 in looks department, friends with people I would not normally associate myself with and obnoxious.
    There are many more when I actually think about this haha but this are kinda top on the list.

• What do u considered an intellectual convos? I dont really hear couples talken about politics and all that mastermind stoofs :I

• By intellectual convos, I don't necessarily mean talk about politics or business or whatever... more like I want someone who is knowlegeable, I like having discussions about various topics like books or philosophy or life in general... what would you even talk about with a dumb person?

• Ahahaha what 'Cuz he's asian'. My boyfriend's Asian and I love him so much and he is super good looking <3

I hate guys who act stupid or if they are really rude to girls and don't put in any effort for the girl. If you do something nice for her it is the best doesn't matter what you look like:) if she doesn't appreciate it don't waste your time on her

oh and a small thing it is super nice if they smell good :P

• Looks determines if im interested in you as friends or more.

Personality determines if we are a match or simply friends... or nothing.

Looks are first since i knoe nothing else about the guy

• Assumption. Don't ever assume anything about me, it will make me instantly dislike you... unless yu get it bang on, insight will get me interested every single time.

• There are lots of reasons I might not find a guy attractive.
    A pick-up line that makes him sound like a sleazy salesman.
    Bad breath.
    No ass would definitely be points against a guy.
    I get the impression (or he makes it clear) he's only in it for sex.
    Tan line where his wedding band was just before he came in to the bar.
    Comments that make it clear we are incompatible (the guy who was excited to learn that I'm biracial 'cause he "always wanted to have someone 'exotic'.")
    He gets in my space or otherwise gives off a not-safe-to-be-alone-with vibe

• To be completely honest I love chubby guys with acne. So thats a turn on. A huge turn off is if they are childish, unintelligent, and can't have an intelligent conversation.

• 1. Not so much his appearance cause you can't judge a book by its cover but then again who wants someone dressed in ragged clothing to speak to them?
    2. The way they speak
    3. Their personality matters also. A great Personality is required.
    4. Someone ambitious who know what their about.

• The way they speak? Does that include speech impediments?

• Eating u each morning would TOTALLY boost ma energy to 9999999x 👄💋

• -no attraction
    -he's too young or too old for me
    -he looks like he has bad hygiene
    -seems to have a personality I don't like

• for me its all chemistry. if im attracted to them from the start then i'll talk to them and see how it goes.

• personally i reject men when they approach me with a compliment instead of an introduction or when i Know the guy has a lover , when he touches me

• So u like it as a 'Hi ma name is ____, whats urs'? That type of intros?

• Even if ur on ur phone? I dont think most guys would approach u in yhat situation cuz u look busy and they dont wanna disturb u honestly but would it be fine for u tho?

• just wait til shed is off the phone , if it sounds like she is just talking to friends on the phone which you can tell
      if so she will be laughing or smiling a lot that is how you know she is talking to a friend interrupt

• why is ma keespiritz sad? you gonna find LUV and your cutie.. <3

• lack of intelligence or maybe a really horrid personality

• U can't leave it appearances 😒

• What makes a personality horrid? Can you list some characteristics? Socially awkward, monotone, boring, shy?

• @cjmtherfcker guys who are full of themselves, who think theyre superior to other people, i hate those, and sadly, its like theyre all i attract :/ annoying smh

• Why would I not date him cuz he's Asian?
    Anyway one thing that would throw me off is bad hygiene, it disgusts when a somebody's breath smells whether it be male or female. Overly clingy, if we have have just met and you're already nose distance from my face or you're following me and interlocking arms with me on the first week we've know each other it bother me a bit/annoys me. But there's an exception for that special person

• Because you only like Muslim cuties 😢

• All of those things you listed except the Asian part.

• Hey, Asian are pretty great.

• Acne is not the best presentation card for me. However, a real dealbreaker would be a disrespectul personality and an unhygenic appearance.

• The only ones that first come to mind are he's racist, has bad hygiene, and/or he's cocky.

• Cmon it has to be appearance too

• That's my opinion of my appearance, not sure what others think :P

• Lel why can't a sweetheart like u juz be mine 💘

• Manners
    the way you carry yourself
    How you treat others
    And the way you speak

• How apearances?

• Let me stick to my books and my BBC no boys until I'm 40 I been better off alone and I haven't die yet.

• Do u'd be better off with meh? 😚

• Mostly looks in general

• I don't date some random guy that approaches me

• First off.. Lord how many crushes on Asian dudes have i had. Haha a lot. Hot as shit. i wouldn't completely disregard a guy for anything physically at first if he approached me. But some of my TURN OFFS are...

1 when he is pushy/wants what he wants
    2 doesn't like dogs
    3 cares too much about what he looks like/ does things to seem "cooler" or just can't be himself 100%
    4 he is shorter than me (lol i'm 5'1")
    5 can't take a joke/ doesn't get my sarcasm
    6 thinks making fun of people is funny (there is a difference between playing around and being unnecesarily rude)
    7 has very fine facial hair but decides to try to grow it out (it just looks like you just hit puberty) a thin mustache is just appauling
    8 super skinny (i like em cuddly)
    9 doesn't have any hobbies or passions/ unambitious
    10 can't get down n dirty because i like to go on random outdoor adventures
    11 clean freak so i can't mess his hair up or get dirt on his shoes or anything like that.

• For me its usually because he's ugly or just not my type.
    Never because he's Asian.

Actually I've never rejected an Asian guy (because I never get approached by asians).

What Guys Said 10

• or indian.

or drives a ford.

• lol at "Cuz he's Asian".

Appereance is always first, and personality is second. That is, when it comes to first impressions. However, if you can make your personality dramatically outshine your looks (or at even compliment your looks), then that's always better,

• lol 14 out of 25 guys actually picked, "Cuz he's Asian".

Usually, it's a variety of things. Pretty much the same reasons you'd reject or not approach a girl.

• Whats wrong brotha? Who is this lady that rejected you? :(

AND WHY OPTION A ON THE POLL? !

• It is always fucking appearance. Personality is a cop out.

• nobody has to date you, bro.

• Because he's Asian of course

• While there are a bunch of dealbreakers (rude, too cocky, too awkward, hygiene) that all misses the point that rejection is the normal state. Though there are things that trigger instant rejection, you can avoid all of them and still get mainly rejected.

There actually has to be a reason for her to WANT to see you again, as WELL as no dealbreakers that prevent it.

And that's usually some mix of looks, charm, common interests, seeming 'cool' whatever that means to her.

• Its his penis they have a data base on this stuff as girls talk about everything.

• because if you are a major creep her in gag you won't get any cuties