Is she flirting with me and should I ask her out?

I have been talking with this girl for about six months now. She broke off a 8 year relationship about 5 months ago and finally lives by herself. At the beginning of our talking she was interested in being friends forever but in the last month or 2 things have been changing.

Her and I hang out together at the gym all the time working out as a pair (which she loves pushing me to work harder, sticks her tongue out all the time at me when playing basketball, constantly telling me she is letting me win etc) , she hangs out with my friends and I at parties on occasion and just recently she asked if I could go see her grandmother at the hospital since her grandmother is so fond of me , which I did.

On the way back from the gym she saw a place she has never ate before and told me that " I hear couples tell me all the time this place is good to eat at, I've never been there but would love to try it out sometime". Is that a obvious hint that I should be asking her out or just a basic statement?

Also she loves telling me that she's a sex goddess. I feel like we're more than friends but just looking for opinions before I ask her out. Being rejected sucks.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "She broke off a 8 year relationship about 5 months ago and finally lives by herself."

^8 years? then bro... u should know she needs LOTS of time to recover from such a long-term relationship u know... ;)

"At the beginning of our talking she was interested in being friends forever but in the last month or 2 things have been changing. "

^seems like she wants to turn da page now... if u catch my drift... ;)

"(which she loves pushing me to work harder, sticks her tongue out all the time at me when playing basketball, constantly telling me she is letting me win etc) "

^sounds like she's teasin u as a friend though... :D

"she hangs out with my friends and I at parties on occasion and just recently she asked if I could go see her grandmother at the hospital since her grandmother is so fond of me , which I did. "

^again nothing flirty here... but still i believe she THINKS it's early to make a move... and she wants to take things slowly...

"" I hear couples tell me all the time this place is good to eat at, I've never been there but would love to try it out sometime". Is that a obvious hint that I should be asking her out or just a basic statement?"

^hmmm... da word "couples"... buggs me a little bit u know...

"Also she loves telling me that she's a sex goddess. I feel like we're more than friends but just looking for opinions before I ask her out. Being rejected sucks. "

^huh? didn't xpect she'd say such a thing tbh... if she said it... now i tend to believe she wants u for sex mostly... unless if she's sayin it in a jokingly manner... :)