How to approach a cute guy that works at a store?

Cute guy that works at lowes? How do I approach him?

Okay long story short he used to work at krogers and would always stare and smile at me. I got his number from an employee on Facebook. We talked on the phone a couple of times and texted on and off. We had a disagreement that made me not want to be friends with him. That was last year around the end of summer. He's 21 now and I want to reconnect with him? I'm turning 18 soon. I found out where he works now. I'm not sure if I should stop by and try to get his attention or make a new Facebook and add him? I deleted his phone number. by the way I've only talked with him outside of texting and social media once and that was in his car at 2 am. We were discussing something my friend did. Anyways he seemed upset when I dropped all contact with him. I really want to befriend him again. My social anxiety is getting better! What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• One is to "pretend" you accidentally bumped into him again or be direct and ask if you could communicate with him again

Most Helpful Girl

• just stop buy and buy something from the store but while you're there, talk to him and catch up.

What Guys Said 2

• It almost sounded like stalking at first but I guess just bump into him at the store and ask him how he is doing and see where goes from there

• Just walk up say remember me

What Girls Said 0