Guys, what makes a woman valuable to you?

What makes her an asset or liability? How do you perceive value in her?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Some valued things I look for:

Attractive, friendly, accepting of me, not judgmental, positive attitude, intelligence (doesn't need a lot of education or a high power career though that is something different), willing to cook (not all the time), treats me with the same respect I treat her with, is loyal to me and only me, willing to explore and try new things in the bedroom, and is almost always willing to have sex when I am.

Some liabilities:

Is always bitchy/selfish/stuck up, has a chip on her shoulder, by far the worst thing.

Likes to sleep around (girls like that rarely change, I know I have even dated some)

Very unattractive, unhealthily obese, short hair, lots of tats or piercings.

Starts drama/is immature

Relies too heavily on her friends/parents or people on social media to make decisions. You can ask them but many women take it to far and let others run their relationship.

Is too much of a prude in bed.

What Guys Said 8

• In short, does she bring out the best in me as a person and enrich my life.

Being good looking and fucking me good... won't be enough to achieve this for me.

• When I she can make me a better person and make my glass half full to a full glass.

• Does she make you better or worse. Do you help each other out and lift each other up or do you tear each other down. Does she make you happier or make you feel like shit. But im only 19 so what do i know.

• Value is apportioned by attractiveness, personality, and maternal qualities.

If she checks off all three areas then that lady is indispensable.

• Honestly, I still believe in love, despite people around me losing sight of it. I'm some what a spiritual man, I believe that I have a soul and thus believe in spiritual things. Even though the value of a another person is fading in todays society; I believe in signs that we belong together. Kind of like meant to be... kind of how ancient people would look at love...

• I'm going to answer this with all honesty. Regardless of sex all humans deminish value as they age.

Sexually physically etc

• Thank you for your honesty!

• In order: faithfulness, compatibility, intelligence (i don't like dumb girls sorry), kindness/sweetness how about you?

• I guess if she makes good money and is somewhat independent makes her an asset and what makes her a liability would be if she had a lot of health problems and debt I would think