She knows I like her and she's now ignoring me?

So she was flirting with me lots, ie smiling, staring, laughing, touching me, initiating convo, soo many things, so i told her i like her and she has a boyfriend, she then said she's not sure if she likes me more than a friend? can she really be not sure or is she letting me down? maybe she does like me but likes her boyfriend more, i didn't make a move and he did, all theese are possiblities, anyway what should i do now? ignore her? move on and be friends? i mean if she wants me she has to make the move now right? Last night at work she came over and said i want to sit next to you, and then started talking laughing , smiling, she even touched the back of my hair, and said i miss you already just as i was about to go home, then today she ignored me! didn't even look at me, wtf is her game?

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks like she's wrestling with her feelings a bit! She obviously likes you, or is at least interested, but it sounds like because she has a boyfriend she's holding back on making a move. DO NOT make a move whilst she's still in a relationship - always ends badly! If she carries on flirting you need to make it clear where you stand, and if she doesn't give you a definitive answer then I think you should move on. She needs to make a choice soon as she really shouldn't be in a relationship and flirting with another guy at the same time! Hope that helps :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Her game is she has a boyfriend. Which means off limits to you for several different reasons. So is she really interested? Would you want a girlfriend that acts this way when you are not around? She might be using you for an ego boost. She feels safe that you are not going to cross the boundary so she can play around with you, kind of like a cat toy. Lots of play but never actually going to eat. Bad news this one. Unless she breaks it off of her own accord you don't wanna play her game unless you can make it your game.

What Girls Said 6

• end it buddy, not going anywhere. she was probably just being friendly

• move onnnnn. she's not available and she isn't going to end it for you

• stay away from her! she's just playing games.

• She has a boyfriend. That's her game. Move on. No point in trying to ruin a relationship just because you like her.

• she's being a player!

• Most likely she has mixed feelings about you. She likes you but is torn between you and her boyfriend. When she ignores you she is trying to stay away from you because she wants to be loyal to her boyfriend. Give her some time to decide. In the mean time just be her friend.

What Guys Said 1

• She's flirting with you with no goal in site. Leave it alone. Telling you now, you are going to pop back on here asking millions of questions trying to figure out. Mature man let her play own little games. Besides if she can flirt with you when she got a dude already, you best believe this bitch will cheat on your ass too, now get back at me when fun and games are over.