Does he like her more than a friend or no?

Ok, so I have a crush on this guy and my friend is like best friends with him (She doesn't see him anymore than a friend) and he's always hanging out with me and her in P. E and stuff but he like never talks to me... He will just stare at me like not a bad stare just he'll stare at me while she's talking most of the time, and the other day at lunch my crushes friend yelled "Hi, _____ girlfriend!" But we aren't dating... And so the other day I asked his friend what he meant by saying that, he said: "You wouldn't understand, it was just a joke." :/ and I don't know if I'm just being paranoid and he likes her or if he doesn't and he really just sees her as a friend as well? I REALLY need help... I really like him and I don't know what to do!😓

• He just sees her as a friend
  • He likes her more than a friend
  • Other (Comment)

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends, the way I usually make friends and even girlfriends later is go through my close friends. He only really talks to her because he is waiting for you to start up the conversation. Possible lack in confidence but whatever. If he is staring at you while talking to her, (if it were me) I would be hoping that she would start talking to me as well. My tip: just start including him in your conversations and try directly talking to him. If he starts to branch out and talk to you more you will know that he is a friend of that girl and actually likes YOU. Oh and guys who are reading this that tactic works really well.

• This helped A LOT thank you😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's more then a close friend

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He probably likes her... but that can always change. Sometimes we girls have to get the courage to approach a guy before he'll really notice us. Give him a chance. If he's still interested in your friend, you should probably find someone else.