How to start dating again?

do you put yourself out there?

dating is too complicated for me, I've been single for almost two months now, but I feel like I need to start dating again.

How to start dating again?

But...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Working on it lol.

Uh you just have to have faith I guess that someone will like you, for you, it's a mix of a little elbow grease, some luck and a bit of good fortune, often times it'll happen in a place or from a person you least expect it to, and sometimes both at once.

• Haha this could have been my question as well :D
    I've been single for 40 years, can you imagine? And I do love the girls but... every time I felt a crush in the past she was not single :o
    And the one time I tried a dating site, the one girl I liked a lot and started to like more and more, chose another guy eventually :-( :-(
    In my age class there are not many single people, it's not easy to learn to know someone...

• Yes, definitely put yourself out there, but I have to correct you on one thing. You don't NEED to date. You WANT to date. Big difference. You'll have to kiss lots of frogs to find your prince, as I'm sure you already know.

• Just go out and meet new people and enjoy yourself. Don't worry about "dating". Just have fun meeting new people a d it happen naturally. I'm having trouble beginning my dating life. I've only been on two real dates and I'm almost 24. Just be yourself and look to have fun don't worry.

• I'll monitor this question with interest.

i1.kym-cdn.com/.../958.gif

• I've never had a girlfriend or ever been on a formal date in my life. I'm almost 26. So I really couldn't help here, (but maybe I could get help from here lol)... by the way, is this first sentence a sad fact? or?

• Just let it come naturally warning I've never had a girlfriend so don't take advice from me lol.

• I've never dated and I'm doing fine.

• there's no trick to it, just meet people.

• Don't rush it! Whenever you're ready, go out there and flirt with some cute guys. ;-)

#NoHomo

• its simple. you just message me and then i reply and then we go from there ;)

What Girls Said 1

• You've been single for 2 months? That's not even a long time
    I have been single for over 2 years now