Girls, would you like it if a guy you are dating showed affection by gently touching his forehead against your forehead and looked in your eyes?

• I would like that.
    62% (8)
  • I would not like that.
    31% (4)
  • See results.
    7% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't speak for all girls but hell yes. My boyfriend does it and every-time he does I melt a bit inside. It's a very sweet and subtle way of showing lots of affection especially when it comes to matters of the heart he closes up sometimes. The same goes for spontaneous hugs, kisses on the forehead, hand holding, kisses on the palm of the hand or sometimes the knuckle. All those things show affection for the person you love. And what person you're dating doesn't want to be showed affection, so yes, yes I would.

What Girls Said 4

• Of course I'd like it if my boyfriend gently touched his forehead to mine, in a nuzzling kind of way. Same goes for looking in my eyes. I mean, where else is he going to look? I'd expect eye contact from anyone I spend a lot of time with...

• I'd probably be embarrassed and look down so no...

• Yeah, why do guys do that?

• To feel close and close and connected. I love doing that to my girlfriend.

• Ok cool. Yeah my boyfriend does that to me sometimes too. At first it was uncomfortable but now I really like it. I wish he did it more :)

• I'd really like that.