Is it possible to fall in love with someone you're attracted to but not in a sexual way?

Most Helpful Girl

• i believe it is. sometimes you don't realize how atracted physically u are to somebody untill after you get to know them as a person.

• Agree it's happened to me before
      As far as sex & sexual attraction goes it just kind of falls into place after that..
      You won't even notice it happening after you spend so much time with them

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I guess. You just want to be around the person and even though you are attracted to them you don't even get a sexual thought. It's possible. I wonder how long a person can stay like that? I mean not without sex but without proper acknowledgement from other person. Without that you'll eventually become less affectionate and at that time you'll get sexual thoughts.

What Girls Said 6

• falling in love isn't a sexual thing anyway, for those who actually understand what it is.

• Not really i mean the first step to fall in love envolves a sexual attraction it doesn't means that you want to have sex with her it means you like her looks

• Yeah it is.
    It would be something romantic asexuals do..
    Why does love be sexual anyway? lol :P

• Of course, that's what romantic asexuals do all the time

• For me personally I don't think so. Romantic Asexuals exist so it is possible. For sexual people, I'm not sure. Probably for some

• mmmm no I don't think so... I'm in love with this guy and have sexual fantasies all the time lol

What Guys Said 1

• I guess so, but I don't see how.