Guys, why are most of you not in for sentimentalism? it is really hard being a girl and suppressing our drama everyday for you. So why?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• From my personal experience, as they get older, girls get less and less dramatic. Give it time.

• Lets hope so, right? lol

• @Dave20152 I'm telling ya, girls in their early 30s are mostly drama free, or you can spot them miles away and run ;)

What Guys Said 4

• Some guys would love to be, but we often just genuinely don't get it. When you are so subtle about being hurt or having a bad day we just do not realize it. And when you step up the pace because we don't get it and turn it into drama, it kinda comes out of nowhere and we just don't buy it.

• You just said it. We don't do drama queens

• Yeah, but why? Every girl is a drama queen, we cannot help it. And this comes from a girl who usually tries to stay out of it.

• No all of you aren't. You need to find more sensitive guys to date

• I've always been ok with being sentimental but I don't ever want to deal with drama.

• because drama sucks and is unneeded