Would you date a member of the opposite sex who weighed between 210-230lbs?

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Girl

• sure i guess.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering that is heavier than I am and I'm 6'4," she most likely wouldn't be my type. I'd have trouble finding her attractive. I'm more into skinnier girls than that. Because of that, I may become good friends with her, but I probably wouldn't date her. Sure -- personality is a huge part of a relationship, but physical attraction is also important.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Probably not since they'd probably be fat or bulky with that weight and that's not my thing, I like guys on the skinnier side.

0|0
    0|1
  • It depends on how tall he is

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends.
    Are they morbidly obese or just some really tall big guy? I don't mind a bit of chub if he's still fit but I can't do obesity.
    I am 102 pounds myself, kind of afraid someone that size would kill me if they got on top of me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they don't care about my body I don't care about their's

0|0
    0|0
  • NOT x 10000000000000

0|0
    0|0
  • If he is at least attempting to fix his lifestyle, workout and eat healthier than that's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah, of course. Since I'm not a superficial dumbfuck.

Woe be to the man who refuses to date a big girl. His judgment will be visited on him many fold.

Probably the most creative, most intelligent girl I've ever dated was in that weight range. She was an incredible writer and thinker. Her tits were like cantaloupes. She also fucked like a goddamn maniac. So yeah, if that's not your type, do all of us a favor and leave the bigger girls to the guys who will appreciate them.

0|0
    0|1
  • Oh I dont know she would have to have such a hot face and start losing weight right away.

0|0
    1|0
  • Uh, no way, that's a lot more than me.

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope. How could we be romantic when in fact I can't carry her on that weight. And we would look like ME= 1 HER= 000000

0|0
    0|0
  • nah dude... wayyyyy too heavy

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

Absolutely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's either too tall or too fat for me; or heaven forbid too much muscle lol.

0|0
    1|0
  • fuck no. Not gonna happen

0|0
    1|0
  • Negative. Probably not.

0|0
    0|0