POF (Plenty of Fish?) Guys?

Does anyone here have an account on POF (Plenty of Fish)? If so, I was wondering how much attention do you get.

Has anyone favorited you? If so, how many?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a POF account about a year or two ago. I met plenty of people, but nobody really clicked with me. I had to send A LOT of emails just to find a woman who was interested and willing to meet me. I generally avoid the free sites; it's my experience that the paid sites tend to have better quality people on them.

What Guys Said 5

• I stay away from plenty of fish like the plague. Girls are LITERALLY bombarded by guys in there. Id go for Tinder if I was you.

• Meh... I hate most of those sorts of sites. You never know for sure who you are talking to you.

• I had an account. I took it down because I wasn't getting the results I was looking for after some dates.

• A while back I did but it sucked, waste of time for me, maybe better for younger people I don't know, not much luck in my area maybe so it's hard to say but I never got favorited either

• Most of sites like that suck.