Guys, why do I keep getting fucked over?

Every guy i talk to ends up not talking to me anymore and found a new girl than they end up dating that girl and i dont understand why i am pretty, and nice and have a good personailty no guys at school really talk to me either or Chase me. Why? What can i do?

And this other guy that i was talking to said that the
new girl he's talking to is better than me, i dont see it.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• you're just 15 so give it sometime. guys your age are usually super immature and cry babies so you shouldn't take them seriously,
    you look adoringly cute to me, with a great cheerful personality, so you'll do just fine with dating as you'll get older :)

What Guys Said 3

• Hmmm you're gorgeous from just seeing half your face tbh lol and maybe it's a good thing because you would learn who are those types of guys and take them out of your radar

• Hey you are only 15. Way to early to sweat this. If you are 30 and still having issues maybe you do have a problem but not yet. Just be yourself and have fun and do not sweat stuff like this.

• sometimes this can be how you talk, how you reply to messages and even body language. Guys tend to look for those they see something in. If your body language is closed then they will look past you, if they feel they can chat then some might