Help XP! what does he mean?

Okay... the other day, i felt i was just being used as a "convenience friend" by my crush.. if you get what i mean.. got me all worked up and i ceased to talk to him. when he asked what was wrong, I told him everything that was on my mind and that i did not like the fact that he replied to my texts only whenever he felt like. i also told him that i was perfectly fine with it and that there was no fixed rule that we "have" to talk.

He is not the kind of guy who actually opens up to people, especially girls ( I am one of the very few he talks to). So naturally, i was surprised when he ventured to tell me all that he was going through at that time. he even said "you are not a convenience friend. your opinion matters to me. You matter to me. A LOT. Dont ever think of urself as a convenience friend. Im sorry if i made you feel that way". Then he said "Im having an issue right now.. If you ever need anything, it is my duty to be there for you. Anytime. Anyplace"

Im getting a lot of "i like you" vibes from him.. But am i misinterpreting him?

• ooohh!! you've got a keeper. He luurves!!
  • hey! he might just like you!
  • he doesn't mean any of that shit
  • you're wasting your time gurl...
He also happens to be one of the sweetest people I've ever met

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this one might like you. Honestly, I think maybe you should tell him how you feel or have a friend ask him how he feels about you. But it's your decision. I just hope nobody gets hurt.

• I am new to the country, and this place is very very different from where i was earlier.. So Im still getting to know how these people are. This guy is different but i donno if this is who he actually is..

• He may just be trying to make me feel cofortable

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds to me like he knows he's made a mistake and sounds really desperate not to lose you, seeing as you're one of the only girls he knows. He probably won't do that again.
    By the way, what do you mean by convenience friend?

• It was an instantaneous thought.. I'll try to explain what i meant. I don't know why but that day i felt that he would only talk to me when he was bored. Or if he needed info about something ( we are classmates).. He understood what i meant. that gave me even more reason to think so.. if u get what im trying to say..

• Ohhhhh. Yeah I see what you mean.

What Girls Said 0