How can I forget about girls and accept being single for the rest of my life?

Since i always get rejected by girls I've been thinking i should just forget about getting one and accept that this dating game is not for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for the under average girls and you'll have more luck.

Most Helpful Guy

• How can't you be single without accepting? There's nothing to accept

Obviously you're not happy being 'single' (by yourself) so how can you expect to be happy being with another person? you literally have to think for them.. Care for them.. Make sure they're happy basically another you.. And you're not happy being you..

Maybe these girls are rejecting you because you reek of desperation?

Look up on YouTube 'How to talk to women Elliott Hulse'

That would really help you.. Highly recommended it

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Don't do it, when you face a dificulty you don't give up, you fight. Why to give it up for the rest of your life? A lifetime is too much. Try change yourself, see your mistakes, see what was your fault and what was not. Then you try again. Sooner or later you'll be successful!

• At least you got rejected, many guys here probably don't even know that feeling. Take confidence from the fact that you tried and see what you can do better next time. It's a learning experience. Giving up is just a lame excuse. You don't want to give up, I can tell.

• You must be a quitter cause guys all over the world have this problem. They don't give up they just keep looking until a girl is willing to give them a shot.

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTSSSSSSSSS of BRAZZERS

• Look having a girl isn't the end all be all. It doesn't validate who you are or who you will be. Focus on you, do you and don't be concerned about females they are another responsibility that requires dedication and constant commitment. So my advice to you is to chill and spend time working or studying.