My girlfriend came over to my house and fell asleep on my couch on my shoulder. Was this the right move?

I gently layed her down on the couch with a pillow and and a blanket. Then i went to bed. Is that a good move, or does it seem like i don't want her to sleep with me like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww that's fine. It's cute. I wouldn't care at all. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• That's sweet, but usually I've woken them up and said 'let's go to bed' and slept there.

You don't always sleep as well or as long on a couch and besides - she came over to your house! Don't you wanna snuggle up and sleep together?

What Girls Said 1

• Well there's nothing wrong with that decision, but I think if you had carried her to your bed which is probably a lot more comfortable, it would've been a sweeter action

What Guys Said 1

• I'm sure she won't mind, just say she was comfortable and you didn't want to disturb her by carrying her upstairs.