Guys, Do you like petite, skinny girls or fun-size, thick girls?

Fun-Size is big, BUT curvy and good looking😉.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I love both <3
    curves are nice as long as the additional meat is on the right place and it's still firm and not too wobbly :p

• thanks for MHO
      you seem to be slightly biased when selecting it haha :p

• Lol I know your always last so I click you while I'm at school lol in a hurray😉!

What Guys Said 11

• Personally, I'm more into skinnier girls. I don't know what you would consider petite, because I am still quite attracted to taller slimmer girls.
    For me, my type isn't thicker girls. I don't know why, but I just am not physically attracted to them much. Granted, it all depends on how thick "thick" is.

I like girls that are healthy nevertheless. Fitness is a plus too.

• I thought fun size was anything that I like, lol.

I prefer smaller petite, but I also find certain types of thick to be very attractive as well. Thick as in athletic, strong, to maybe just a little chubby, but not thick as in fat. I've seen on here that thick has a very range of definition nearing obese which I just am not into.

• i like girls who are fit
    but i also like girls under all categories, I don't know, i am indiscriminate with my attraction for the most part

• Fit girls, petite or curvy

• Petite and skinny. Fun-size and thick are not two qualities I associate with each other.

• I like smaller girls. Just my preference

• not sure what fun-size is...

• skinny girls. <3

• About my height 5'7"-5'9" slim long legs and hair

• I prefer small and curvy. That is just pure perfection.

• The real question is do girls really like me?